This college is yours which is the image of your behaviour, personality and character. So it is your responsibility to make
prestige and glory of college. The college principal and all lectures will guide you to solve your problems time
to time. We expect to you to obey the rules and regulations of the college. The main guidelines are gives below:
- Discipline is the first preference of the college administration.
- Indiscipline, misbehaviour and violence is not allowed in college campus. In this case principal has all
rights for any punishment of him / her.
- Your behaviour should be respectable with the principal and college staff.
- Smoking or use of any drug is strictly prohibited in college campus. In any case, he / she may be rusticating
- Writing or pasting the posters on the walls, main door or in the room or any other place in the college campus
is totally prohibited.
- All apparatus will be used with due care in the laboratory. In the case of any breakage teacher trainee are
responsible for compensation.
- Teacher trainee should keep identity card with them at all time in the campus.
- All important news and information will be written on notice board so keep watching notice board regularly.
- Bicycle and other vehicles should be parking in proper place.
- According to university regulations cheating in exams in punishable crime. So, do not cheat in exams.
- Ragging in strictly prohibited.
- B.Ed. and B.S.T.C. are full time courses. So job is not being permittable.
- 100% presence compulsory in all practical works of B.Ed. and BSTC in any case of absence in practical work
he / she will be responsible himself / herself.
- There will be no maternity leave allowed for any teacher trainee.
- It is expected to participate in curricular and co-curricular activities organised in college.
- It is strictly prohibited to use mobile phone in college campus otherwise it will be sized.
- All trainees will come to college prescribed uniform. If any trainee will not come in college uniform, he
/ she will pay fine with clarification of reason.
Minimum 75% attendance is required for professional courses according to NCTE rules and regulation and the order
of Honorable High Court, Rajasthan Dec, 1995. So minimum 75% attendance is compulsory for all trainees in
If attendance is less, then 75% then trainees may be forbid for university exams. Presence of trainees is compulsory
on these days-
- 15 August (Independence Day)
- 26 January (Republic Day)
- 5 September (Teacher Day)
- All occasions, programs and other co-curricular actives held in college campus.
- During teaching, proactive and practical's.
- Any trainee will not absent without permission.
- Any trainee who is absent for 10 days without permission or without any information will be rusticated form
college. If principal is satisfied with his clarification, then he will readmit in the college. But there
will be only one change for it and fine will be charged for that period.
- It is compulsory for every student to attend prayer and all teaching periods.